- All parcels with UK destinations are sent out using Royal Mail First Class Post
- We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2:30pm, on the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Most customers receive their orders within one or two days of postage, often the very next day!
- International parcels are sent out using the Royal Mail Tracked & Signed service where this is available. For countries where it’s not available, they are sent out using either Royal Mail Tracked, or Royal Mail Signed service.
- Europe takes on average 5 working days (currently experiencing delays up to 2 weeks)
- Australia takes on average 6 – 12 days
- USA takes on average 12 – 25 days
- Delivery times for all other international destinations vary, please contact us for more information
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE DELIVERY TIMES ARE ESTIMATES, NOT GUARANTEES*
Delivery charges are fixed for all orders (up to a maximum value of £400)
- UK £2.95 fixed price
- Europe £9.95 fixed price
- Worldwide £10.95 fixed price
Local taxes and duties: All orders are shipped directly from the UK. Some countries may require you to pay import duties and/or taxes once your order arrives at its destination. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and we can’t tell you exactly how much you will be charged, as this varies widely depending on the country you live in. For further detail we suggest that you check import duties, customs and local sales taxes with your postal service and/or local customs office before placing your order.
We will do our best to make sure that your order reaches you on time but given the impact of COVID-19 and Brexit (for our European customers), your order may take longer to reach you than usual. We appreciate your patience during this time.
CUSTOMER GUARANTEES AND RETURNS
- If you are not satisfied with your goods, for whatever reason, a full refund (of the price paid, excluding postage) will be given on their return for up to 30 days after purchase, as long as they are returned in their original, fully resalable condition, and in their original, undamaged packaging. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing (please note *underwear exception* below), please ensure you are not wearing any make-up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged
- Customers are responsible for paying the return postage, unless the item being returned is faulty (due to manufacture but not design), in which case we will pay for the return
- A full refund (including postage) will be offered, without time-limit, for faulty (due to manufacture but not design) items, subject to the items not having been subjected to excessive force or other operation beyond their design and/or manufacturing capability. This is does not affect your statutory rights
- If you have any complaints concerning a product or our service, please contact us promptly so that we can deal with the matter swiftly and fairly. We aim to deal with all such matters within 2 working days
- We don’t offer exchanges; if you’re not happy with the size/colour of your item please return it to us for a refund and place a new order for the item in your preferred size/colour
We cannot accept a return once an item of underwear or hosiery has been tried on. Please check our size charts so that you can be sure you’re ordering underwear that will fit correctly: measure your hips and waist then apply this information to the chart. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch before placing your order if you have any sizing queries, just send us a quick e-mail or give our friendly team a call – our contact details are below
The Big Tights Company
Unit D3 Church View Business Park
Bickland Water Road
Tel: 01326 373 268